Sunday, January 6, 2013

End of Blogging For A Month

Over the past month I made it a goal to write a post every day. It was tough trying to find something to write about every day. Even if it seemed easy to begin with.

The hardest part was trying to write well, rather than just send links (and yes, I cheated on Fridays with a link list, but so does everyone else, I regret nothing!)

Overall, the experience has been good, I've nearly now got a hundred posts and roughly fifty page views a day, and my most popular articles have exploded while others don't, I'm not entirely sure why yet, but I'm determined to find out.

In future months, I plan to cut back on the schedule, probably to three times a week, now that I know it isn't as bad as I imagined.

What's up next? Hmm, I'm not sure yet; I may write a book about something, exercise or whatever, I'll think about it for a day.

Here is the video that originally made me decide to try something new for thirty days every thirty days:




My last endeavor was to take a picture every day for a month, and it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment